The CTE department would like to invite you to a virtual information session of our CTE teachers and programs in order for you and your child to choose the CTE program that they will be in during their sophomore, Junior and senior year.
The dates for these sessions will be Tuesday May 11, 2021 & Monday May 17, 2021 from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm (Links and passcodes to the meetings are listed at the bottom of this message)
At these meetings we will go over the following:
- You will receive information and a link to a google form that will allow you and your child to select their CTE programs of choice.
- We will discuss any selection criteria if any of the programs has more applicants than seats allowed
- We will discuss the importance of staying with your program for the full sequence and the importance of the CTE endorsement and industry certification
- An introduction to each CTE program:
- Industry Partnerships
- CTE endorsements
3. How to make your selection in the google form
May 11, 2021 Zoom meeting Link – https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88681779738?pwd=dEhRM2RCL0JvU3RuMXAxaEpLMG1Tdz09 (Meeting ID: 886 8177 9738 / Passcode: 246954) One tap mobile +16465588656,,88681779738#,,,,*246954# US (New York)
May 17, 2021 Zoom meeting Link – https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87523091374?pwd=b25JRjJubmh0bjhlU25vUVpzcFlwUT09 ( Meeting ID: 875 2309 1374 / Passcode: 258572) One tap mobile +16465588656,,87523091374#,,,,*258572# US (New York)
We look forward to seeing all of our freshmen parents and students at one of these informational sessions and look forward to your start in our CTE programs.